When should I paint my home’s exterior?
Many homeowners still determine the optimal time of year to plan outside painting jobs. While exterior painting may be done almost any time of year (under the right circumstances), spring is undoubtedly the finest time to complete outside tasks.
Six reasons to schedule your exterior painting this spring!
1. Recover quickly from winter damage – The severe winter weather wreaks havoc on the outside of your house. Water may infiltrate materials and inflict quick damage if your paint is old or damaged. Planning an outside painting job in the spring is a great way to have your property cleaned up and protected from the weather right away.
2. Exterior painting is best done before other outdoor projects – If you need to perform some landscaping or gardening around the home, why not start with the image, so you don’t have to worry about working around new plants or keeping paint out of fresh mulch?
3. Moderate temperatures allow for ideal curing – Moderate spring temperatures provide the perfect temperature range for drying exterior paints. Exterior painting should be done in temperatures over 50 degrees Fahrenheit but before it becomes too hot. Paints may dry too rapidly on hot summer days, hindering the creation of a good paint coating.
4. Look great for the summer season – Washing away the winter dirt and mildew and applying a new coat of paint is the ideal method to prepare your property for summer BBQs and block celebrations. By scheduling your outside improvement in spring, you may improve your house’s curb appeal and be ready to host summer guests!
5. Free up your summer schedule –When the beautiful summer weather arrives, your calendar will be filled with gardening, sports, and other activities. Remove paint from your spring to-do list as soon as possible, and enjoy your summer knowing your property looks terrific and is in excellent shape!
6. Prepare your summer home in advance – You may prevent delay and bother by arranging your painting job in the spring and having your summer property ready for the season ahead of time.
Do You Need a Residential Painting Contractor
If you have an outside painting job on your spring to-do list, call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE, and we’ll be happy to help you get started! Clean Lines Painting is a reputable business and residential painting contractor in New York City, Mahwah, New Jersey, and Ramsey, New Jersey.